Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BTCTown.Net is Live!
(12-23-2018, 12:06 PM)admin Wrote:
Hello Admin, I request cashout but not have BTC in my wallet?

why my request for cashout not cmpleted after 10 hour?
Waiting on a payout as well. Never had an issue before. Hope this isn't going to be bad news.
Admin,
I cannot view Ads now.it was good till yesterday. why so?
Regards,

A.S.Reddy
Thumbs Down 
i lose my money with this site
Dear members, We are Pleased to announce BTCTown.Net is Live!

There is a perfect opportunity to earn Bitcoin by playing Farming Game!

It's possible to earn monthly 1.37 Bitcoin with up to %25 Pure Profit rates!

Also you can get %100 bonus from your referral's clicks, %10 from referral's upgrades and %5 bonus from your referral's all products and sales!

We'll create weekly / bi-weekly and monthly referral contests and Lotteries, also you will have a chance to win perfect prizes at these contests!

All memberships can cashout their earnings INSTANTLY whenever they want!

For more details you can visit the FAQ page: F.A.Q

Здравствуйте! Я не знаю как написать обращение в поддержку- всегда попадаю на форум, просто сообщение у меня!-НЕ РАБОТАЕТ СЕРФИНГ- исправьте, пожалуйста, проверочной капчи нет,только загрузка страницы- уже втор Huh ые сутки такая ситуация- спасибо!

Dear members, We are Pleased to announce BTCTown.Net is Live!

There is a perfect opportunity to earn Bitcoin by playing Farming Game!

It's possible to earn monthly 1.37 Bitcoin with up to %25 Pure Profit rates!

Also you can get %100 bonus from your referral's clicks, %10 from referral's upgrades and %5 bonus from your referral's all products and sales!

We'll create weekly / bi-weekly and monthly referral contests and Lotteries, also you will have a chance to win perfect prizes at these contests!

All memberships can cashout their earnings INSTANTLY whenever they want!

For more details you can visit the FAQ page: F.A.Q

Здравствуйте! Я не знаю как написать обращение в поддержку- всегда попадаю на форум, просто сообщение у меня!-НЕ РАБОТАЕТ СЕРФИНГ- исправьте, пожалуйста, проверочной капчи нет,только загрузка страницы- уже втор Huh ые сутки такая ситуация- спасибо!
hi admin, 
when I click in "view ads" the site becomes a white sheet, and appears "Invalid track ID or your session Expired"
what I can do for eliminate this problem?? Now I cannot view my daily ads..  Confused  help me please..
many thanks
why my request cashout not recieved yet after 16 hours?

hi admin 
why my request for cashout not recieved yet, what is id transaction?

hi admin
why my request for cashout not recieved yet after 17 hour?, what is id transaction?
Dear Admin/Supermoderator

There is a problem with withdrawal / cashouts, but you do not respond to investor complaints. You change the payment proof table by removing the TXID column so that it seems to have been paid but it turns out that it is intended to lie to new investors
dear Admin,
when I click view ads page it is displaying but the clock is not working.Please rectify it.